Why You Need Playbooks and Playboox
Playbooks are the foundation of your sales excellence enablement program. A sales playbook enables sales excellence by capturing and codifying your sales organization’s best practices, processes and tools so salespeople can easily access and apply them to advance and close business. Here’s why you should make implementing a playbook a priority and why you should choose Playboox to design, develop and implement your playbooks.
- Sales excellence enablement boosts Sales KPI performance. Playboox sales excellence enablement programs and sales playbooks help clients dramatically improve performance against their most important sales KPIs, like win rates, sales quota attainment rates, revenue per rep, average deal size, new-hire-time-to-quota, sales cycle length, number of opportunities managed per rep, and conversion rates across each stage of your sales process.
- Sales playbooks let your team share and leverage seller- and buyer-informed best practices. We find that the best way to enable sales excellence across your sales organization is to identify top performer and subject-matter-expert best practices, ideas and tools; discover customer perspectives about what behavior, messaging and materials drove them to buy from you; and then document and organize these learnings in playbooks and sales tools that make it easy for all your salespeople to access and apply them at every step of your sales process.
- Sales playbooks are the best way to standardize your best sales processes, practices & messaging. A well-designed and delivered sales playbook can serve as the catalyst for transforming your sales organization and enabling each member to successfully and consistently execute your various strategic sales initiatives. A comprehensive, well-structured and high quality playbook guides your sales team to continually apply your best sales processes, practices and messaging.
- Sales playbooks enable effective sales strategy execution & role-specific best practice guidance. Playbooks can also be specifically designed to help you implement vertical market strategies, new product introductions, or opportunity-creation campaigns. They can also be tailored to be role-specific and help guide and lift the performance of your field, inside, strategic account or channel sales groups.
- Authoring high-impact playbooks requires focus & expertise. Sales management seldom has the bandwidth to devote to designing, developing and maintaining high quality sales playbook content. Moreover, authoring sales playbooks and related sales tool content that is relevant and of high value to the sales team requires sales and sales management experience not always found within marketing or sales operation teams.
- Playboox provides proven winning-playbook development expertise. Playboox has built winning playbooks for leading sales organizations at companies ranging from Fortune 500 multinationals to venture-funded startups, in the High Technology, Media, Cleantech and Professional Services sectors. Our Sales Excellence Enablement frameworks (Six Fundamental Rules of Sales Excellence and E5 Win Development Model) serve as the templates for our playbooks and provide a taxonomy and structure that facilitate organizing and displaying the playbook content in a manner that is relevant and useful to salespeople.
- We’ve been in your shoes. Playboox principals and affiliates have run day-to-day sales, marketing, training and consulting operations for companies large and small across a variety of industries in both the U.S. and Europe. We understand the pressures and requirements of driving revenue and supporting sales organizations, and can leverage this experience to help you enable sales excellence. We bring a strategic, process and analytical orientation coupled with a creative bent that drives improved and sustainable sales effectiveness and performance.
- Our playbooks are turbocharged. By leveraging our proprietary playbook automation software or a third-party solution of your choice, only Playboox provides you with the ability to embed your playbook within your sales technology infrastructure, so salespeople can apply your best practices and tools at the point-of-need. Our application, Playboox Playmaker, can be customized to address your specific requirements as a standalone application or fully-integrated with your existing CRM application. Or, if you prefer, we can build a digital playbook on top of your existing or preferred content management and/or collaboration system.